Riviera Point in front of Ca Cam river, 584 Huynh Tan Phat street, Tan Phu wars, district 7, Ho Chi Minh city (Sai Gon). With critical location, president who live in Rivera point can come to work, to school and trading center easily.
- Just 3 minutes to Phu My Hung urban, international school
- Just 2 minutes to District 7 Communities, District 7 police office
- Just 15 minutes to Ho Chi Minh center
- Just 15 to Thu Them (new center of Ho Chi Minh city)
- Beside, at Riviera Point, you can go to Mekong Delta throught Nguyen Van Linh avenue Ho Chi Minh – Trung Luong highway. Go to Bien Hoa city, Vung Tau beach, Phan Thiet throught Ho Chi Minh – Long Thanh – Dau Giay highway.
Nguyen Van Linh Parkway – the backbone of Saigon South:
• 17.8 kilometres long and 120-metre wide parkway passes through entire Saigon South.
• Become the artery to transport goods from HCMC to the Mekong Delta and opened a new opportunity for HCMC Southern expansion according to the approved plan.
• Streets in a grid system: The 17.5m~48m streets are organized in a grid system that provides this efficient movement.
• Easy to access and connecting to other districts by:
– To District 1: Ong Lanh Bridge
– To District 2: Phu My Bridge
– To District 4: Tan Thuan 1 & 2 Bridges, Kenh Te Bridge
– To District 5: Y-shaped Bridge, Nguyen Tri Phuong Bridge, Nguyen Van Cu Bridge – To Binh Chanh District: Him Lam Bridge, Ong Lon Bridge
• Roads: Nguyen Van Linh Parkway, Khanh Hoi Street – Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Nguyen Tat Thanh Street – Huynh Tan Phat Street, Ton Dan Street – Le Van Luong Street, Pham Hung Street, etc.
Facilities surrounding Riviera Point
- Education Institutes: approximately 5 minutes to Rmit international university, Dinh Thien Ly hight school, Japanies international school, Korean international school…
- Bank Facilities: approximately 5 minutes to ACB, Sacombank, Vietcombank, Agribank, Techcom bank…
- Office Buildings: approximately 5 minutes to Petroland Tower, Vinamilk tower, Phu My Hung trading center
- Super market, Retail Mall: Just 3 – 10 minutes to Crescent Mall, Vivo City, Co-op mart, Lotte Mart, Viet-opia
- Medical: just 3 minutes to Tam Duc hospital, French – Viet hospital, District 7 general hospital
- As well as plenty of F&B options surrounding Riviera Point such as cafes, restaurants, hotel, fast-food chains etc.