1. Unique. It’s the only landed cluster homes in Seletar Estate. As scarcity creates value, Belgravia Villas is indeed a rarity in every way. Its modern architectural concept is drawn from the fashionable Belgravia district of London.
2. Nowhere But Up. Seletar Aerospace Hub, the latest addition to the country’s infrastructure will create 10,000 new jobs when completed by 2018. Linked this to housing needs and your investment returns aren’t going anywhere but up.
3. Developer of Repute. Tong Eng started building houses way back in the sixties. The developer has a successful track record of building fine and quality properties over the years. These included landed developments like Stratton Green, Belgravia Park and the upcoming Belgravia Villas.
4. Massive Land Size. Belgravia Villas has a huge plot area of 207,597 sq ft. with 100 terrace homes and 18 semi detached houses. More space for a better quality of life – spacious outdoor for recreational activities, spacious indoor for greater privacy – everything counts.
5. Huge Living Spaces. Belgravia Villas units are sized between 3,500 to 4,000 sq ft. Indicative prices are about $800 psf. Even the basement area looks great, with a family room and a maid room. Both rooms have ensuite bathroom.
6. Upgraders Option. For home seekers wanting space and a landed lifestyle, Belgravia Villas just make that extra option available. Especially for those who wish to stay closer to their roots, those currently living in the matured Ang Mo Kio estate, this development may well be a perfect choice.
7. Why pay more. With 99-yr condominiums ranging at an average price of $1200 psf to $1600 psf even in the outskirts, the value for money and savings factor become instantly apparent. Why pay good money for a moderately priced leasehold condo at about $1200 psf, when you can pay $800 psf and save upwards of $400 psf for a freehold landed home in Seletar / Ang Mo Kio area.
8. Funtionality. Internal layout is optimised for versatile furniture placement and space. Double volume ceiling at the dining area puts you in a relaxed mood as you sit down with other members for that family tete-a-tete conversation. A less stressful life is a better life indeed.
9. Ample Parking Lots. Each house is provided with 2 car lots at the basement. No parking issues and quarrels with the management over shortage of parking lots as happened in some condo projects.
10. Private home lift. Belgravia Villas comes with a private, state of the art lift within your home, facilitating vertical mobility from the basement to 3rd floor. For older folks with immobility issues, this is a real boon.
11. Modern Facilities. Contemporary facilities such as reading alcove, water features, cantilevered gyms are simply not available in many cluster homes.
12. Premium Kitchen Appliances. The developer is throwing out all the goodies. Everything. From De Dietrich to SMEG to Grohe and Villeroy and Boch, it is quality all the way for the appliances and the fittings – fridge, cooker hood and hob, conventional oven and microwave, wine chiller, washer cum dryer and sanitary wares.
13. Exclusive Private Residential Enclave. Belgravia Villas is situated at the fringe of the tranquil and peaceful Seletar landed estate. But with an added advantage. It sits next to a national park, which naturally eliminates all threats of future development fronting it.
14. Quick Accessibility. Nearest bus stop is 220 metres away. Nearest train station is Ang Mo Kio MRT station. The Central Expressway (CTE) is nearby. Whether by bus, train or private vehicle, connectivity is never going to be an issue. CBD is a mere 18 – 20 minutes drive away.
15. Prestigious Schools Nearby. Rosyth School and Lycee Francais De Singapour is 1.28 Km and 1Km respectively.